Agent online & ready to help with
Get help from a qualified Salesforce expert in under 5 minutes.
Solve your Salesforce issue, fast.
Tell us what the issue is and we’ll pair you with an expert right away.
Your Geeker will set up a screen share and immediately start solving the issue.
Your allocated Geeker will give your issue the full attention it deserves until it has been completely resolved.
From “Salesforce flummoxed” to “fixed” in minutes.
Have you gotten “stuck in the weeds” of SF?
Tasked with handling a complex task for your organization? Or trying to use Salesforce for your small business?
Get back on the trail in minutes with 1-on-1 remote help from our vetted Salesforce Geeks!
Each of our experts has deep expertise using Salesforce in companies small-to-large. So you can tackle all things Salesforce, from configuration, to integrations, customizations & more.
"Pay-as-you-go" upfront pricing.
No expensive hourly rates. No minimum time-limit.
Jason deserves 5 stars
They solved my problem in 7 minutes
Would not manage without Geeker
Tutorials. Guidance. Workarounds.
Let’s conquer your Salesforce “trail” together.
Get Salesforce Help Now
Configuration / Implementation
Integration / Customization
- Pardot API & APEX
- Software integrations
- Email integrations
- Custom applications
- And more…
Imports / Automations
Errors / Troubleshooting
The average time to solve a technical problem is around 35 minutes, depending on the complexity. The average job cost is about $65, depending on the complexity.
- ChatGPT only works if you clearly understand the issue you are experiencing, and have a very basic/specific question with a clear answer.
- ChatGPT cannot explain how the solution relates to you (e.g. how the formula fits into your sheet).
- A experienced technician can go ahead and fix it for you in minutes, and explain exactly why it works.
- Geeker provides support in minutes, IT departments take hours or days to solve most issues.
- Your IT Department does not help with software issues
- Geeker supports your IT department by running a basic checklist before wasting their time with issues.
You can post any time, but are mostly likely to get on demand help 9am to 9pm EST.
We have a P2P marketplace with over a 100 US vetted technicians.
Yes our P2P platform is only for the US, however we do have additional overseas support staff as backup to step in if things are too busy and a user does not want to wait.
97.5% of the problems people have thrown at us were resolved by our experts. But don’t just take our word for it – our ecstatic customers keep coming back to us for help with all sorts of tech issues.