Get Help Now
Agent online and ready to help
You’ll only be charged for the time a Geeker is providing service, so you can feel confident you’re not being overcharged.
Online and on-demand
Outlook email software is frustrating to navigate. Geeker provides fast online help via screen-share and remote tech support to get your queries answered fast and your problems solved rapidly.
Each individual Geeker member is highly-trained with over 10 years of experience. Geeker’s unmatched service, accredited team and easy setup guarantee you walk away with your Email issues resolved.
So you can get back to your zoom calls and impress ‘em all. Or talk to Mom. And really anything else YOU want to do 🙂
Jason deserves 5 stars
They solved my problem in 7 minutes
Would not manage without Geeker
Fast. Safe. Trusted. Reliable.
Clarity. Assurance. Ease. The Geeker Promise
You’re in good hands. Your Geeker tech is rigorously screened and based in the good ol US of A. You’ll get clear direction and leave your session with your Outlook queries taken care of.
Quick response — Thorough Service
Access Anytime — and Anywhere
The average time to solve a technical problem is around 35 minutes, depending on the complexity. The average job cost is about $65, depending on the complexity.
- ChatGPT only works if you clearly understand the issue you are experiencing, and have a very basic/specific question with a clear answer.
- ChatGPT cannot explain how the solution relates to you (e.g. how the formula fits into your sheet).
- A experienced technician can go ahead and fix it for you in minutes, and explain exactly why it works.
- Geeker provides support in minutes, IT departments take hours or days to solve most issues.
- Your IT Department does not help with software issues
- Geeker supports your IT department by running a basic checklist before wasting their time with issues.
You can post any time, but are mostly likely to get on demand help 9am to 9pm EST.
We have a P2P marketplace with over a 100 US vetted technicians.
Yes our P2P platform is only for the US, however we do have additional overseas support staff as backup to step in if things are too busy and a user does not want to wait.
97.5% of the problems people have thrown at us were resolved by our experts. But don’t just take our word for it – our ecstatic customers keep coming back to us for help with all sorts of tech issues.
Become a Geeker specialist
*Limited to account approval