Connect to support from US- based Geeks
Need help using Geeker? 📞 +17157686325
Get "by-the-minute" help from software & IT experts
Solve your tech issues, fast.
Tell us what the issue is and we’ll pair you with an expert right away.
Your Geeker will set up a screen share and immediately start solving the issue.
Your allocated Geeker will give your issue the full attention it deserves until it has been completely resolved.
"Pay-as-you-go" upfront pricing.
No expensive hourly rates. No minimum time-limit.
4,000+ people give Geeker a 4.8 out of
Malcolm was very helpful, professional, and resolved my issue within a matter of minutes (after I had spent hours trying to do so myself). Would highly recommend him.
Karl was amazingly efficient and resolved my issue in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend!
Karl was great. He was quick to understand what I needed and took care of it imstantly. He communicated very well with me and a huge help. Thank you!
Super helpful and taught me how to do it on my own later!
Johan was amazing! He was very helpful and seems to care a lot about my struggles with excel but also making sure I learn while we go and I am doing things efficiently
Amjed is a wonderful person and very knowledgeable. He even helped my memory with challenge questions I like that!!!
Enjoy friendly, affordable help from experts who stick by your side.
The person that helped me today was awesome, patient, kind, capable, knowledgeable.
Avg Issues Resolved
Avg Star Rating
Avg Response Time
The average time to solve a technical problem is around 35 minutes, depending on the complexity. The average job cost is about $65, depending on the complexity.
- ChatGPT only works if you clearly understand the issue you are experiencing, and have a very basic/specific question with a clear answer.
- ChatGPT cannot explain how the solution relates to you (e.g. how the formula fits into your sheet).
- A experienced technician can go ahead and fix it for you in minutes, and explain exactly why it works.
- Geeker provides support in minutes, IT departments take hours or days to solve most issues.
- Your IT Department does not help with software issues
- Geeker supports your IT department by running a basic checklist before wasting their time with issues.
You can post any time, but are mostly likely to get on demand help 9am to 9pm EST.
We have a P2P marketplace with over a 100 US vetted technicians.
Yes our P2P platform is only for the US, however we do have additional overseas support staff as backup to step in if things are too busy and a user does not want to wait.
97.5% of the problems people have thrown at us were resolved by our experts. But don’t just take our word for it – our ecstatic customers keep coming back to us for help with all sorts of tech issues.